Our clients, partners & friends with & for whom we have delivered
the most memorable and enjoyable projects over the years.
- FIA A new partnership for 2013 with the world motorsport Federation, based in Paris and Geneva begins with the creation of a range of new identities for all FIA Secondary Championships.
- National Geographic Broadcast programme titles, graphic content and VFX for ‘Bloody Tales of Europe', commissioned by Leeds based production company True North.
- FIFA In 2009/10 we delivered the creative look and feel for the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa. We are now an established agency partner working on a wide range of major projects.
- UEFA Our first creative project with UEFA was the Gala Dinner event in Monaco, 1998. In May 2012 we delivered the event branding for our 8th UEFA Champions League Final - in Munich.
- NBA When the NBA moved into London, we were the natural choice as their European creative agency. We have, since 2009, produced promotional videos, competition and event branding.
- Honda In 2008, Honda F1 Racing commissioned us to deliver a 5 year, Honda Earthdreams World Tour. Sadly, Honda withdrew from Formula 1 at the end of that year and the project concluded prematurely.
- ERC A long-standing client, responsible for the governance and delivery of the Heineken Cup and Amlin Challenge Cup rugby tournaments. We are now established as their primary creative agency.
- Carlsberg Originally introduced during UEFA EURO 2008, we have subsequently delivered a diverse range of events and activation projects as well as the redesign of the Carlsberg Lounge at Liverpool's Anfield stadium.
- Genting Casinos Video & animation projects for global casino chain Genting, commissioned by Leeds based marketing agency, Banana Kick - specialists in sport and leisure.
- Warner Brothers Another introduction from the UEFA Euro 2008 Experience Tour led to us working with and delivering a video licensing project for the global entertainment giant.
- FIVB We have been working since 2010 with the Lausanne-based global volleyball federation on all of their event and competition branding, corporate events, publications and motion projects.
- Ernst & Young One of our non-sports clients, we were commissioned by Ernst & Young to deliver a series of powerful and engaging motion video productions to assist their global recruitment and induction programmes.
- FIH Another of our Lausanne-based clients, we have successfully developed a new range of event and competition brand identities, along with other creative projects for the global Hockey federation.
- Sound & Vision With our close relationship to the rock music world and Cancer Research UK, we have produced the multi-media, video and branding elements for the prestigious annual charity auction.
- IAAF After rebranding the IAAF and delivering new identities for all major athletics competitions and events, we have most recently created the brand and collateral for the 2012 IAAF Centenary celebrations.
- FIBA In 2008 we began our productive and successful association with the Geneva-based world basketball federation. We continue to deliver tournament, event and corporate branding, motion and events projects.
- Leaders* As a result of our long standing relationship with Leaders*, we have delivered event promos, live animations, branding & unique awards for their prestigious awards ceremonies held at Chelsea FC.
- RFL Working with the Leeds-based governing body of the ‘other’ rugby code, we have delivered the event branding for the 2013 Rugby League World Cup, to be held in England and Wales.
- Staunch Ltd. Leading, Leeds based property company, specialising in design led developments aimed at high net worth clients. We deliver the full creative service including a new brand identity and website.
- CAA11 Creative Artists Agency is the world’s leading entertainment and sports agency, based in Los Angeles. CAA Eleven, based in Nyon, Switzerland, manages the centralised commercial rights for UEFA National Team Football.
- CBFS Brasil New brand identities for Brazilian Futsal federation and major leagues, commissioned through Works Brasil for CBF, the Brazilian Football Association.
- FIM eRoadracing New brand identity for FIM electric motor cycle racing series, commissioned by UK based series organisers TTXGP.
- LET The Ladies European Tour, based at the Buckinghamshire Golf Club in Denham, UK is our first major client in the world of Golf.
- Atletas A new brand identity for Atletas pelo Brasil, commissioned via Works Brasil in São Paulo. Atletas is a major non-profit organisation promoting and improving society through sport.